1. Select Users then New User from the top menu.
2. The Add New User form will be displayed (shown below)
3. Enter the user's e-mail address, temporary password (they'll be asked to change it when they log in for the first time) and their name.
4. There may be extra fields for you to enter details into - this depends how your site has been set up by Hidden Colour and whether you have opted to collect further user details.
5. Click Save Changes, and your new user will be sent an e-mail with a confirmation link in, along with the temporary password you set. They will need to click on this to confirm their membership. When they log in for the first time they will be asked to update their account details to change their password.
To edit a user, first click on Users from the top menu, then follow these instructions:
1. Select the user you want to edit from the User List
2. You'll be presented with a form similar to the Add User form. Make any alterations and then click Save Changes.