To edit an item that has already been added to a page, follow these steps:
1. Click on Edit from the top menu in Hidden CMS.
2. Locate the page that has the item that you want to edit, and click on it to view the Page Information screen (shown below)
3. Click on the item you want to edit in the Items box (highlighted in the image above)
4. The Edit screen will then be shown (see below)
5. You can now make changes to the Title and Content.
6. If you wish to make changes to any Options, such as Item Type, Parent, Position etc. then click on the Options tab and make your changes (see Adding an item for description of each option).
7. If you want to add or change a plugin that is attached to this item, click on the Plugins tab and make your changes (see Adding an item for further information on plugins)
8. To change the Summary for this item, click on the Summary tab and make your changes.
9. Click the Save button to complete your changes.
10. You can now either View test page to see what your newly edited item looks like, click Update on live site to instantly make your changes live, or click Close to return to the page information screen.
There are a set of further functions available for page items. If you look above the list of items in the page information screen you'll see the following buttons:
These functions are used in conjuction with the tick boxes to the left of each item. To use these functions, click on the ticks next to the items you want to change, then click on the button you want.
If you select to Archive an item, it will be moved to the Archive tab. Note that unless you hide the item, it will still display on the page. The archive section is useful for tucking away items you still want to display at some point, but you're unlikely to need to edit them regularly.