1. Click on Edit in the control panel, top menu or footer.
2. On the right side of the page there is a drop-down box with a button labelled Add next to it (see below) - click on the drop-down box and select 'Page' from the list. Now click on Add.
3. This will take you to the Add new page screen (shown below)
4. Type a Link name into the first box - this is name of the page as it will appear in any menu or navigation on your website. Keep this short and sweet.
5. Type a Title into the box below - this is the full title of the page, as it will appear in your browser's title bar. The title will also get picked up by search engines, such as Google.
6. OPTIONAL EXTRAS:
7. Click on the Save button, on the left above the option boxes. A message will appear at the top of the page to confirm that the page has been added, or display an error message if any compulsory information has not been completed.
8. If you need to make more changes you can do so, remembering to save the page each time. When you're ready, click on the Close button (to the right of the Save button) to return to the page information screen.
You've successfully created a page, though it still needs some content.
If you have lots of content about a topic and can't fit it all on one page, you'll need to create sub-pages.
Where a page has sub-pages beneath it, we call those sub-pages children and the page that they sit under is the parent page. From the page information screen you can see any children of the page at the bottom of the left column.
To add a child to a page:
In the site overview you can view child pages and links by clicking on the button next to that page. A list of the children will expand beneath the parent page.
The If a page has no children there won't be a button next to the pagepand each part of the page tree, showing the sub-pages under each.